1. The Mallhattan online store (hereinafter the Store) allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. The store is run by the company:
EJ! s.c. Elżbieta i Jacek Magnuszewscy
Al. Wolności 17A/35
62-800, Kalisz, Poland
NIP 618-17-97-263, REGON 250748578
telefon: +48 604 471 400
Bank account number in PLN: PL 95 1140 2017 0000 4002 0736 1241
3. Correspondence address as above.
4. Purchase in the Store means acceptance of these regulations.
II. Order placement and implementation
5. The order can be placed by adding the product to the basket and then by clicking the "GO TO CART" button. In order for the order procedure to be carried out correctly, you will need to set up a user account, which will also allow you to observe the status of the order.
6. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion of contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and phone number at which you will be able to confirm the order.
7. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed the next business day.
8. In the event of circumstances preventing complete or temporary execution of the order, EJ! a.s. reserves the right to suspend the performance of the contract, and undertakes to immediately notify the Purchaser of the situation.
9. Orders in which contact details have been incorrectly completed (no e-mail or no phone) will not be considered.
10. The Store reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
11. Prices of goods in the Store are given in currencies: PLN, GBP.
12. Prices quoted include VAT but do not include shipping costs.
13. The store issues a VAT invoice for the purchased goods. To receive an invoice, you must correctly complete the details of the company or person.
14. The store sells by mail order, it is also possible to collect the goods in person.
III. Methods of payment
The store provides its customers with the following payment methods:
1. payment through PayPal
2. Payment by credit card via PayPal.
IV. The right to withdraw from the contract
Model withdrawal form (complete and return this form only if you want to withdraw from the contract).
– To: EJ! s.c., Al. Wolności 17A / 35, 62-860 Kalisz, Poland, email@example.com, - I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the contract of sale of the following goods, - Date of order (*) / pickup (*), - The recipient's name, - The recipient's address, - Consumer signature (only if the form is sent in paper form), - Date
(*) Delete as applicable.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The grace period expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, please inform us (EJ! Sc, Al. Wolności 17A / 35, 62-860 Kalisz, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org) about withdrawing from this contracts by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form (but it is not mandatory).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract:
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will issue a refund using the same means of payment as in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs in connection with such reimbursement. We may refuse return until we have received the goods back or until proof of shipment has been provided to us. Please send the goods without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. The buyer bears the direct cost of returning the goods. The buyer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from handling them, to an amount that allows them to restore their original character.
V. Rules for shipping the ordered goods
Payment in advance: 9 GBP (45 PLN).
We send goods from Poland.
Packaging fees are included in the shipping costs. We recommend buying several products in one basket to avoid duplication of transport costs.
Goods for shipment are properly packed and secured. Please check on receipt that the package has not been tampered with during transport.
Cash on delivery sent to EJ! a.s. will not be received.
Order and shipment status: If you created an account during the order - you can check the status after logging in. If you haven't created an account - please contact us by email.
VI. Personal data / "Mallhattan Newsletter"
- The data administrator is EJ! a.s. Elżbieta and Jacek Magnuszewski, based in Kalisz, at Al. Wolności 17A / 35. Personal data (including email addresses) are collected by EJ! a.s. Elżbieta and Jacek Magnuszewski for the sole purpose of processing the order and / or processing it for the "Mallhattan Newsletter" service. The data will not be made available to data recipients within the meaning of Art. 7 point 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act. The data subject has the right to access their data and the ability to correct them. The data is provided by the data subjects voluntarily, however, without providing it, it is not possible to process the order or the Mallhattan Newsletter service. - Using the Mallhattan Newsletter service is voluntary and indefinite. - To provide the Mallhattan EJ Newsletter service. a.s. Elżbieta and Jacek Magnuszewski get the names of e-mail addresses from people interested in two ways: 1. When registering a new user account in the Store by selecting the "Subscribe to our newsletter" option 2. By using the "Newsletter" option on the main page shop.mallhattan.com - A registered person can change or delete their personal data entered in the registration process at any time.
I. General Information
1. The operator of the Mallhattan Store (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is EJ! a.s. Elżbieta and Jacek Magnuszewski
2. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms
- by saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies")
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator functioning at www.artentic.com
II. Information on forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not disclosed to third parties.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to complete the order process or business contact.
4. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically performing certain services - in particular, this applies to payment processing websites or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
III. Information on cookies.
1. Serwis korzysta z plików cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website
- determining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
- time of receipt of the inquiry
- reply sending time
- client station name - identification carried out by the HTTP
protocol - information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP
transaction - URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via the link
- information about the user's browser
- information about the IP address
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
V. Provision of data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.